Sulkyland7: Look

sulkymaster — 9/10/2026 6:05 PM

A major update has been carried out; it’s now up to you to let me know whether you like some of the changes (which I hope you do) or don’t like them (but in that case, please offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism – without the details of what you think, I can’t work out what your actual problem is and find solutions).

The options can be changed on the “Username” – “My Account” page, then under “Version 7 Options”
1) There are now four possible colour schemes:
- Light: this one is inspired by Sulkyland 6
- Dark: this is designed for working on a screen at night and adheres to the conventions of this type of mode.
- Pastel: this is ‘whiter’, so it’s for those who prefer high contrast.
- Flashy: this is ‘darker’, whilst still retaining bright colours.

2) The list display now offers an ‘X lines per page’ mode with buttons to navigate between pages (just like in Sulkyland 6). Please note that this option does not allow instant filtering; you must click the ‘Filter’ button for the programme to recalculate the list. Furthermore, this mode does not support certain filters (such as the biorhythm on Almina, which is a calculated value not stored in the database; or the contents of notepads).

3) The “Displayed columns” option now offers a “Menu at the top and records in windows” mode (like Sulkyland 6, for example). Please note that this mode does not create new pages in your browser for each record (this is technically impossible); it simulates a window. For the time being, it only displays one window at a time, but I have added the option to open several windows to my to-do list.

I’ve also increased the width of the entries for those with large screens.
And I’ve standardised all the site’s elements so that they function identically (at the start of development, I was exploring certain usability approaches, then I tried other things, so it wasn’t ‘standardised’; I’ve brought everything back to the same standard).
A few hover effects have also been added. The filter display has also been modified so that it remains on screen even when you scroll down through the lists.

There you have it – this work affects absolutely every page, so there’s a high risk that some details may have been overlooked. Please do let me know if you spot any inconsistencies or display bugs depending on the options selected; testing every possible combination of these options is a massive task, so I need your help.

eca1 — 9/16/2026 7:54 AM

was re adjust to be like version 6in settings which was oks but some how the words were in French for trainer etc for a few minutes then it wet back to english not sure why and also it showed to retired horses i had in my trainer area they were aged 17 not sure why as they not like that in version 6 but cant enter races with them etc but so far still trying to adjust

thank you

mr silvers unstable — 9/26/2026 12:33 AM

One idea that's not particularly a new version idea is I'd like to be able to hide stuff that gives away race results before watching them, I like to watch races without knowing results so I find out as if watching a real race live, problem is 9 times out of 10 as it's so hard not too I see my cash balance or something else and it spoils it (a bit like finding out a sports result you don't want to know before watching a match!) as it's then obvious you won something or didn't, so having an option to go straight to recent races list view or something to counter this so there are no such spoilers would be good, so maybe a user option to have this option on logging in and if selected you choose to go to this one or the usual first screen as you do now.