On the way to 2026

sulkymaster — 1/21/2026 9:25 PM

This entire year will still be devoted to the implementation of Sulkyland 7.
My estimate is that everything will be ready by summer (barring any unforeseen circumstances). So, I repeat, until Sulkyland 7 is 100% operational, there can be no rule changes, except in emergencies, of course.
Then, once Sulkyland 7 is fully developed and 100% compatible with the current version, I will start to develop improvements that may impact the rules of the game, but I have no idea at this stage what I will consider most important. We will have the opportunity to discuss this together when the time comes.

For now, I have just set up the entire Rankings section on Sulkyland 7.
And now I'm tackling the Breeding section.

eca1 — 1/21/2026 11:05 PM

awesome cant wait and a Happy New Year to all from New Zealand

gdh1968uk — 1/22/2026 12:51 AM

Looking forward to seeing the end result.