CALENDER DATES 2026/2027/2028 BEZIR/ALMINA

eca1 — 9/29/2010 11:17 AM

2026

JANUARY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change to 8100 bezir/almina)
FEBRUARY/FLAT
MARCH/TROT
APRIL/HURDLE
MAY/FLAT
JUNE/TROT
JULY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change 8250 bezir/almina)
AUGUST/FLAT
SEPTEMBER/TROT
OCTOBER/HURDLE
NOVEMBER/FLAT
DECEMBER/TROT

**********

2027

JANUARY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change to 8350 bezir/almina)
FEBRUARY/FLAT
MARCH/TROT
APRIL/HURDLE
MAY/FLAT
JUNE/TROT
JULY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change 8450 bezir/almina)
AUGUST/FLAT
SEPTEMBER/TROT
OCTOBER/HURDLE
NOVEMBER/FLAT
DECEMBER/TROT

**********
2028

JANUARY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change to ? bezir/almina)
FEBRUARY/FLAT
MARCH/TROT
APRIL/HURDLE
MAY/FLAT
JUNE/TROT
JULY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change ? bezir/almina)
AUGUST/FLAT
SEPTEMBER/TROT
OCTOBER/HURDLE
NOVEMBER/FLAT
DECEMBER/TROT



UPDATED 3RD SEPTEMBER 2012 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 5TH JANUARY 2013 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 4TH AUGUST 2013 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 10TH JANUARY 2014 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 24TH august 2014 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 10TH April 2015 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 26TH JANUARY 2016 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 20TH JUNE 2016 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 08TH JANUARY 2017 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 14TH AUGUST 2017 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 06TH DECEMBER 2017 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 15TH APRIL 2018 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 15TH JULY 2018 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 1ST OF JUNE 2019 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 14TH DECEMBER 2019 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 2ND NOVEMBER 2020 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 09TH OF MARCH 2021 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 03RD JANUARY 2022 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 17TH JUNE 2023 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 17TH AUGUST 2024 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 2ND OF NOVEMBER 2025 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

UPDATED 13TH OF JANUARY 2026 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

elsa 303 — 10/27/2010 12:51 AM

5100 for july 2011 for me.

tani — 10/29/2010 3:02 AM

moi 5100 pour july ok

ruven — 2/10/2011 8:09 AM

ok.

prescious — 2/10/2011 4:05 PM

oke

kabudary — 2/16/2011 12:48 PM

Ok.

petiet — 2/19/2011 1:29 AM

oke

wiʟʟiᴀмs — 2/19/2011 4:38 PM

okis

gabri2124 — 3/12/2011 7:33 AM

ok

11spc_bank — 5/11/2011 2:03 PM

new prize list updated on the DONATIONS TO 11 SPEED COMP AND PRIZE LISTS post please read thank you

http://almina.sulkyland.com/forum/conversation.aspx?id=176220

11spc_bank — 8/21/2011 5:33 AM

SPEED CHANGE FROM JANUARY 2012 5300

petiet — 8/22/2011 12:20 AM

oke thanks

11spc_bank — 1/7/2012 12:54 AM

CALENDER DATES 2012/2013 BEZIR/ALMINA
2012

JANUARY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change to 5300 bezir/almina)
FEBRUARY/FLAT
MARCH/TROT
APRIL/HURDLE
MAY/FLAT
JUNE/TROT
JULY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change 5450 bezir/almina)
AUGUST/FLAT
SEPTEMBER/TROT
OCTOBER/HURDLE
NOVEMBER/FLAT
DECEMBER/TROT


********************

2013
JANUARY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change 5500 bezir/almina)
FEBRUARY/FLAT
MARCH/TROT
APRIL/HURDLE
MAY/FLAT
JUNE/TROT
JULY/HURDLE<-------------(speed change ? bezir/almina)
AUGUST/FLAT
SEPTEMBER/TROT
OCTOBER/HURDLE
NOVEMBER/FLAT
DECEMBER/TROT

petiet — 6/8/2012 1:34 AM

is this right , speed change jan 2013 to 5500

11spc_bank — 6/8/2012 2:35 AM

yes thats right petiet 5500 2013 january

petiet — 9/3/2012 8:55 AM

ill think that you have a problem white the new speed 5500 , ill have sell totaly on bezir 9 horses , 6 stallions and 3 mare's , on almina i have sell 12 stallions and 5 mare's , ill think that 5550 speed better is and more to sell.

greatings Petiet

11spc_bank — 9/3/2012 1:42 PM

ok petiet as it is only a guide can change to 5550 for January 2013

petiet — 9/3/2012 3:58 PM

oke , when do you make a dississian .

petiet — 9/3/2012 3:59 PM

may be you can set it on the forum so we can foot

11spc_bank — 9/4/2012 1:32 PM

have already set for 5550 January 2013

11spc_bank — 1/5/2013 9:02 PM

UPDATED

11spc_bank — 8/4/2013 10:00 AM

UPDATED CALENDER

11spc_bank — 12/22/2013 9:03 PM

SPEED CHANGE 5900 JANUARY 2014

petiet — 12/30/2013 11:18 PM

6000

11spc_bank — 12/31/2013 5:38 AM

6000 for july 2014? is that what your suggesting petied

petiet — 1/2/2014 12:31 PM

yes or mayby 6050 speed but they cost a lot

11spc_bank — 1/3/2014 2:59 AM

oks will have a think about it will post when i can sort other stuff out in real life :)

11spc_bank — 1/10/2014 5:18 AM

SPEED CHANGE JULY 2014 TO 6050 ALMINA AND BEZIR

petiet — 1/15/2014 6:25 PM

oke thanks

petiet — 8/18/2014 3:08 PM

Speed change in januari 2015 of july 2015 and want for speed than

11spc_bank — 8/20/2014 12:01 AM

unsure yet will probaly go 6100 for january and 6150 july

petiet — 8/20/2014 8:23 PM

Okay thanks.

petiet — 8/20/2014 8:27 PM

When Will you no it , so i can bay 2 jears old horses

11spc_bank — 8/24/2014 10:46 AM

have updated the calender it will be 6100 for january and 6150 for july 2015

11spc_bank — 1/7/2015 3:09 AM

From : petiet
World : Bezir
to : 11spc_bank
Date : 06/01/2015 22:46
Donation
I just gave you 1000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 100000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you petiet

11spc_bank — 3/6/2015 8:26 AM

11spc_bank — 4/6/2015 5:35 AM

petiet — 4/9/2015 4:02 PM

can you update the calender for 2016 please .

11spc_bank — 4/10/2015 10:37 AM

updated

11spc_bank — 5/8/2015 11:16 AM

11spc_bank — 6/8/2015 8:31 AM

11spc_bank — 6/12/2015 10:03 AM

From : prescious
World : Bezir
to : 11spc_bank
Date : 11/06/2015 12:56
Donation
I just gave you 1200000 sulkies, the webmaster took 120000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you prescious

11spc_bank — 7/28/2015 7:36 AM

From : manin
World : Bezir
to : 11spc_bank
Date : 27/07/2015 08:34
Donation
I just gave you 10000 sulkies, the webmaster took 1000 sulkies of taxes

thank you manin

11spc_bank — 11/28/2015 4:48 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 27/11/2015 11:36
Donation
I just gave you 1000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 100000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 1/26/2016 6:17 AM

claender updated for july speed 6350

boerenleen bank — 1/26/2016 9:49 AM

oke thanks

mecgallon — 2/18/2016 9:15 PM

why 6350 and not 6250 instead?

11spc_bank — 2/21/2016 3:43 AM

i think its due to the speed amounts all horses have increased had looked at both went for the 6350 as january 2017 will be around the 6400 mark

11spc_bank — 3/9/2016 6:25 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 08/03/2016 09:33
Donation
I just gave you 1000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 100000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 4/17/2016 1:40 AM

petiet — 6/11/2016 11:46 PM

Can you update the calender for 2017 this is for the speed .

11spc_bank — 6/12/2016 10:27 AM

will do when end of this months races

11spc_bank — 6/20/2016 6:07 AM

CALENDER UPDATED FOR 2017

11spc_bank — 11/12/2016 7:46 AM

petiet — 1/5/2017 10:50 AM

When will you now the speed for july this jaer , ill hope end of this month .

11spc_bank — 1/6/2017 7:36 AM

will probaly be 6600 speeds for july still trying to stay behind the max speed at least 200 behind max speed will have a proper look on me weekned off work this saturday new zealand time zone and will update as usual

11spc_bank — 1/8/2017 5:20 AM

SPEED CHANGE UPDATED 08TH JANUARY 2017 NEW ZEALAND TIME ZONE

11spc_bank — 2/2/2017 6:50 AM

From petiet
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 01/02/2017 08:59
Donation
I just gave you 1111111 sulkies, the webmaster took 111111 sulkies of taxes.

thank you petiet

11spc_bank — 3/16/2017 6:58 AM

From prescious
World Almina
to 11spc_bank
Date 15/03/2017 09:32
Donation
I just gave you 5555555 sulkies, the webmaster took 555555 sulkies of taxes

thank you prescious

11spc_bank — 6/22/2017 8:31 AM

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 21/06/2017 13:33
Donation
I just gave you 50000 sulkies, the webmaster took 5000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you mecgallon

11spc_bank — 8/14/2017 8:20 AM

updated calender as unsure if running in november / december as moving house mid novemeber waiting on dates to vacate current rental

11spc_bank — 11/28/2017 8:33 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 27/11/2017 09:20
Donation
I just gave you 2000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 200000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 12/6/2017 6:17 AM

speed for january has been made sorry for delay also still unsure when were moving house will lets you all know when i do move thank you

11spc_bank — 12/22/2017 6:49 AM

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 21/12/2017 20:36
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you mecgallon

11spc_bank — 1/21/2018 8:23 AM

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 20/01/2018 13:56
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes


thank you mecgallon

11spc_bank — 3/30/2018 7:04 AM

From petiet
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 29/03/2018 09:13
Donation
I just gave you 3000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 300000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you petiet

petiet — 6/3/2018 9:57 AM

do you now what the speed is for 2019 , is that 7000 or ????.

11spc_bank — 6/4/2018 6:47 AM

yes it will be 7000 for 2019 from all the info i have gathered it will be 7000 rthanks

11spc_bank — 7/11/2018 7:18 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 11/07/2018 00:00
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 11/07/2018 00:06
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you spalman and macgallon2

11spc_bank — 7/18/2018 7:24 AM

From petiet
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 18/07/2018 07:15
Paardenaankoop
Ik heb zojuist uw paard NAZARENOH gekocht voor 100.000 sulkies

thank you petiet

11spc_bank — 9/2/2018 4:58 AM


From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 01/09/2018 09:15
Donation
I just gave you 3300000 sulkies

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 11/1/2018 5:26 AM

From petiet
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 31/10/2018 17:23
Donation
I just gave you 250000 sulkies, the webmaster took 25000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you petiet

11spc_bank — 1/30/2019 6:00 AM

From tani
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 30/01/2019 02:45
Donation
I just gave you 500000 sulkies, the webmaster took 50000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you tani

11spc_bank — 3/27/2019 6:12 AM

From prescious
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 26/03/2019 13:14
Donation
I just gave you 3000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 300000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you prescious

11spc_bank — 4/10/2019 8:25 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 09/04/2019 23:49
Donation
I just gave you 65000 sulkies, the webmaster took 6500 sulkies of taxes.

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 09/04/2019 23:48
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you spalman and mecgallon

11spc_bank — 5/16/2019 7:35 AM

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 15/05/2019 07:41
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 15/05/2019 07:45
Donation
I just gave you 50000 sulkies, the webmaster took 5000 sulkies of taxes.


From macgallon2
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 15/05/2019 07:49
Donation
I just gave you 65000 sulkies, the webmaster took 6500 sulkies of taxes.

thank you spalman and mecgallon and mecgallon2

petiet — 6/8/2019 9:29 PM

Do you now what te speed is for 2020 januari.

11spc_bank — 6/9/2019 4:22 AM

it has been updated i updated on 1st june to 7300 spped thanks

petiet — 6/9/2019 9:41 AM

okay thanks.

11spc_bank — 7/11/2019 9:23 AM

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 10/07/2019 08:20
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 10/07/2019 08:19
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes

thank you mecgallon and spalman

11spc_bank — 8/14/2019 7:07 AM

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 13/08/2019 23:50
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 14/08/2019 07:02
Donation
I just gave you 50000 sulkies, the webmaster took 5000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you mecgallon

11spc_bank — 8/15/2019 7:23 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 14/08/2019 07:40
Donation
I just gave you 50000 sulkies, the webmaster took 5000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you spalman

11spc_bank — 9/12/2019 7:17 AM

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date11/09/2019 23:23
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you macgallon2

11spc_bank — 10/9/2019 8:43 AM

Frommacgallon2
WorldBezir
to11spc_bank
Date08/10/2019 23:40
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you macgallon2

11spc_bank — 11/13/2019 5:11 AM

Frommacgallon2
WorldBezir
to11spc_bank
Date13/11/2019 00:12
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

11spc_bank — 12/11/2019 5:38 AM

Frommecgallon
WorldBezir
to11spc_bank
Date10/12/2019 23:38
Donation
I just gave you 50000 sulkies, the webmaster took 5000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you mecgallon

11spc_bank — 12/13/2019 5:35 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 12/12/2019 07:32
Donation
I just gave you 65000 sulkies, the webmaster took 6500 sulkies of taxes.

thank you spalman

11spc_bank — 12/14/2019 1:08 AM

Calendar updated for 2020 / 2021/ 2022 will sort speeds for 2021 and 2022 when it is nearer thank you

11spc_bank — 12/24/2019 4:44 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 23/12/2019 12:09
Donation
I just gave you 2000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 200000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you boerenleen bank
.

11spc_bank — 1/15/2020 5:39 AM

From spalman
WorldBezir
to11spc_bank
Date15/01/2020 00:07
Donation
I just gave you 50000 sulkies, the webmaster took 5000 sulkies of taxes.

From macgallon2
WorldBezir
to11spc_bank
Date15/01/2020 00:12
Donation
I just gave you 65000 sulkies, the webmaster took 6500 sulkies of taxes.


thank you spalman and macgallon2


11spc_bank — 2/13/2020 5:23 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 12/02/2020 07:43
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you spalman

11spc_bank — 3/11/2020 5:34 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 10/03/2020 23:39
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you spalman

11spc_bank — 3/12/2020 5:11 AM

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 11/03/2020 07:24
Donation
I just gave you 50000 sulkies, the webmaster took 5000 sulkies of taxes

thank you mecgallon
.

11spc_bank — 4/25/2020 3:33 AM

From haras qume quipan
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 25/04/2020 02:55
Donation
I just gave you 30000 sulkies, the webmaster took 3000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you haras qume quipan

11spc_bank — 4/27/2020 6:10 AM

From petiet
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 26/04/2020 13:08
Donation
I just gave you 1100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 110000 sulkies of taxes.

From prescious
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 26/04/2020 12:49
Donation
I just gave you 2200000 sulkies, the webmaster took 220000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you petiet and prescious

11spc_bank — 6/17/2020 7:14 AM

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 16/06/2020 23:47
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.
thank you macgallon2

petiet — 9/7/2020 12:58 PM

Al wat bekend over de snelheid in juli 2021.

11spc_bank — 9/8/2020 7:26 AM

i will probably go 7550 for that month even though i dont understand dutch i can no juli as july :)

petiet — 9/9/2020 12:03 AM

oke , did you now the numbers of speed for july 2021

11spc_bank — 9/9/2020 7:19 AM

umm i dont think i do but the way speed is going up it should be oks for 7550 or maybe 7600 keep that in mind please as not sure if were stopping at 7700 or is it increase more ? as currently were at 7650 as from what i been seeing it been going up every two months?

11spc_bank — 11/3/2020 5:32 AM

calendar has been updated for next years horse speeds thank you

11spc_bank — 11/23/2020 5:11 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date22/11/2020 11:03
Donation
I just gave you 2000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 200000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 11/28/2020 12:26 AM

From kabudary
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date 27/11/2020 11:41
Donation
I just gave you 50000 sulkies, the webmaster took 5000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you kabudary

11spc_bank — 3/9/2021 1:59 AM

calendar updated for the comp and based on current speed format thank you

11spc_bank — 6/27/2021 6:58 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date26/06/2021 08:50
Donation
I just gave you 1000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 100000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 10/11/2021 6:07 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date10/10/2021 10:53
Donation
I just gave you 1200000 sulkies, the webmaster took 120000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 10/13/2021 6:30 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date12/10/2021 23:17
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you spalman

11spc_bank — 10/14/2021 6:13 AM

From eca1
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date13/10/2021 09:25
Buying a horse
I just bought your horse JHONNYDEPP for 175 000 sulkies

11spc_bank — 11/22/2021 5:07 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date21/11/2021 11:06
Donation
I just gave you 1000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 100000 sulkies of taxes.

boerenleen bank
thank you

11spc_bank — 9/23/2022 4:55 AM

From prescious
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date22/09/2022 21:10
Donation
I just gave you 1100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 110000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you prescious

11spc_bank — 10/1/2022 6:25 AM

From eca1
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date01/10/2022 05:27
Donation
I just gave you 7000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 700000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you eca1

petiet — 10/1/2022 1:04 PM

I can not race on Bezir with Prescious, all 11 races,horse is nowe by you.

11spc_bank — 10/2/2022 4:13 AM

sorry will correct it for remaining races

11spc_bank — 10/28/2022 5:10 AM

From gdh1968uk
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date27/10/2022 12:10
Donation
I just gave you 650000 sulkies, the webmaster took 65000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you gdh1968uk

11spc_bank — 12/15/2022 4:10 AM

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date14/12/2022 08:07
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date14/12/2022 08:39
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


From spalman
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date14/12/2022 08:43
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you macgallon2,mecgallon,spalman


11spc_bank — 3/16/2023 4:05 AM

Fromspalman
WorldBezir
to11spc_bank
Date15/03/2023 08:45
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you spalman

11spc_bank — 6/17/2023 2:37 AM

calendar has been updated

11spc_bank — 9/5/2023 6:14 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 04/09/2023 09:01
Donation
I just gave you 1250000 sulkies, the webmaster took 125000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 11/7/2023 6:47 AM

From eca1
World Chorus
to 11spc_bank
Date07/11/2023 01:47
Donation
I just gave you 2000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 200000 sulkies of taxes.

this was transferred to bezir from chorus

thank you eca1

11spc_bank — 12/13/2023 1:29 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date12/12/2023 16:59
Donation
I just gave you 2000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 200000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 5/14/2024 3:19 AM

From eca1
World Chorus
to 11spc_bank
Date14/05/2024 03:09
Donation
I just gave you 5000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 500000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you and had it transferred to bezir


11spc_bank — 6/13/2024 2:27 AM

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date12/06/2024 08:19
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date12/06/2024 08:24
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you macgallon2 and mecgallon











11spc_bank — 7/11/2024 2:36 AM

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date10/07/2024 08:13
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


From mecgallon
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date10/07/2024 08:17
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date10/07/2024 08:22
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you macgallon2 mecgallon spalman



11spc_bank — 9/12/2024 12:43 AM

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date11/09/2024 06:59
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you macgallon2

11spc_bank — 11/24/2024 1:25 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date23/11/2024 19:50
Donation
I just gave you 1000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 100000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 12/12/2024 1:29 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date11/12/2024 08:35
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you spalman

petiet — 12/12/2024 1:38 AM

11spc_bank — 1/8/2025 4:42 AM

From mecgallon
World Bezir
to1 1spc_bank
Date07/01/2025 23:48
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you mecgallon

11spc_bank — 5/8/2025 2:46 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 07/05/2025 15:48
Donation
I just gave you 2000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 200000 sulkies of taxes.

From macgallon2
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 07/05/2025 07:39
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you boerenleen bank and macgallon2

11spc_bank — 9/24/2025 4:25 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 23/09/2025 13:47
Donation
I just gave you 1000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 100000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 11/30/2025 4:04 AM

From boerenleen bank
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 29/11/2025 13:22
Donation
I just gave you 2000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 200000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you boerenleen bank

11spc_bank — 1/21/2026 3:32 AM

From academ12
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date20/01/2026 20:04
Donation
I just gave you 500000 sulkies, the webmaster took 50000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you academ12

11spc_bank — 1/24/2026 3:44 AM

From kabudary
World Bezir
to1 1spc_bank
Date2 3/01/2026 21:46
Donation
I just gave you 20000 sulkies, the webmaster took 2000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you kabudary

11spc_bank — 2/14/2026 9:12 PM

From petiet
World Bezir
to1 1spc_bank
Date 14/02/2026 10:52
Donation
I just gave you 2000000 sulkies, the webmaster took 200000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you petiet

11spc_bank — 5/14/2026 12:06 AM

From spalman
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date13/05/2026 07:17
Donation
I just gave you 100000 sulkies, the webmaster took 10000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you spalman

11spc_bank — 6/18/2026 12:06 AM

From academ12
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 17/06/2026 17:06
Donation
I just gave you 350000 sulkies, the webmaster took 35000 sulkies of taxes.


thank you academ12

11spc_bank — 7/25/2026 12:09 AM

From petiet
World Bezir
to 11spc_bank
Date 24/07/2026 09:25
Donation
I just gave you 1200000 sulkies, the webmaster took 120000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you petiet

11spc_bank — 9/27/2026 4:05 AM

From petiet
World Bezir
to11spc_bank
Date26/09/2026 23:34
Donation
I just gave you 1200000 sulkies, the webmaster took 120000 sulkies of taxes.

thank you petiet